Sometimes abuse is easy to spot, but not always. The wounds from emotional abuse can be difficult to detect...
Hurtful words, degrading looks, threatening behaviors—these experiences can wound your heart and cause immense pain. But, healing is possible.
Find refreshment in God's Word with this six-week study on understanding verbal and emotional abuse by Rose Publishing. Packed with practical tips, realistic advice, and discussion questions, the 6-week Understanding Verbal and Emotional Abuse Bible study invites you to dive deeper into the Bible and shows you how to apply its truth to your life. Discover:
- 8 Definitions for Verbal and Emotional Abuse
- 11 Signs of Brainwashing
- Bible Verses to Help Heal and Recover
- 12 Signs of Control and Manipulation and more!
Unlike other Bible studies on these topics, these studies use larger print, charts, bulleted list and an easy-to-scan format, along with discussion questions and life applications for each week.
112 pages. 6"x9" Paperback. Perfect for small groups, Bible study, and individual use.
Based on June Hunt's bestselling Hope for the Heart Series (over 1 million copies sold), you will learn biblical truths and practical how to s for stopping the pain of abuse, establishing healthy expectations, and for restoring peace in all your relationships. Based on June Hunt s easy-to-scan and Bible-based format, this interactive 6-week Bible study digs deep into scripture, showing you that you do have choices; you can have boundaries; and you can find healing.
3 Key Features of the Understanding Verbal and Emotional Abuse Hope for the Heart Bible Study
- Digs into Scripture: Find out what the Bible says about verbal and emotional abuse, restoration and healing, characteristics of abuse, and more.
- Interactive and Practical: Based on the bestselling Hope for the Heart series (over 1 million copies sold), this trusted study includes reflection questions, journaling, study guide, quizzes, and practical steps you can take each day.
- Relevant and Relatable: It shares real stories and answers tough questions, such as: How can I safely confront my abuser? Is restoration ever possible for the abuser?
- Anyone Can Lead It! Easy-to-follow leader tips, preparation guides, and step-by-step instructions will give you the confidence to take a disciple or an entire group through the study!
Simple Biblical Foundations for Practical Solutions
Unlike other group studies available, this Hope for the Heart Bible study is laid out in an easy-to-follow format with key principles straight from the Word of God. Relevant Scriptures are outlined and formatted to clearly give you a step-by-step roadmap to help you understanding verbal and emotional abuse, all while equipping you to lead others on the path to freedom!
- Summarizes Causes, Definitions, Characteristics, and Solutions
- Provides Clear Outlines, Key Points, and Scripture References
- Includes Reflection Questions and Space for Journaling
Publisher: Aspire Press (April 24, 2017)
Weight: 1.1 pounds
Tags: book iCloud, free txt, story pocket amazon download djvu, book iCloud, book read, shop read access flibusta information, read store amazon sale mobile, free eReader touch how download reader, book read online, download android, book DepositFiles, free online iphone, pdf download full book, book download fb2, download eng book, book get pdf, download audio apple online thepiratebay, kindle download free, online iBooks offline eng free, book text format, book cheap book, book BitTorrent free, download book from sony xperia, no registration read macbook full sale, book 2shared, free docx, You search pdf online pdf, book zipshare